- Crafted from natural resin, our unique product boasts not only waterproofing and sturdiness but also resistance to fading, ensuring long-lasting durability.
- Featuring a one-of-a-kind tree stump design, the light emitted mimics the mesmerizing glow of real fire, creating a truly enchanting visual effect.
- These solar lights are more than mere illuminators; they are statement pieces, perfect for embellishing your lawn, yard, garden, pathways, and fountains. They can even add a touch of charm to your home or office as table decorations.
- With a convenient size of approximately 4.72 x 3.93 x 3.93 inches, these lights are the perfect adornment for any space, large or small.
- Best of all, being solar-powered, they will charge effortlessly during the day and brighten your space at night. Enjoy the allure of radiant illumination without the burden of high energy costs. Experience the fusion of beauty and functionality with these eco-friendly lights.
California Residents See PROP 65 WARNINGS
⚠️ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including: lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
The warning listed on our website is in accordance with a law implemented by the state of California called Proposition-65. Under this regulation, California law requires businesses to provide warnings for products containing chemicals that the state of California has identified as carcinogens or reproductive toxins. Recent amendments to this law require any retailers selling to California residents to list this warning on their website.
There are currently almost 1,000 substances on the Proposition-65 list, ranging from cigarette smoke and asbestos to aspirin and wood dust. One of the materials listed is lead, and because most light fixtures contain brass in the sockets or in the frames of the shades, we are required to put this warning label on our light fixtures. Brass is a metal alloy consisting of copper, zinc and small amounts of lead, which is what triggers the “lead” warning under California Proposition-65 since lead has been shown to cause cancer when it is ingested.
We hope that this explains things a little more clearly. If you have any additional questions, we would suggest visiting the website mentioned above for more information and the complete list of substances that require warnings under Proposition-65.