- Modern Design. This single wall lamp compliments the look of almost any indoor or semi-outdoor space, pearly white finish decored with brushed gold, the white interior reflects the light to form an extremely accent contrast. (Attention: Moisture-proof but not waterproof, please keep it away from water)
- Wide Application. A industrial style wall lamp made of premium steel with certified cord, ideal for bathroom, bedroom, kitchen sink, living room, loft, stairway, entryway, dressing table, mirror cabinets, balcony, art display, or other commercial areas.
- ETL Listed. ETL listed, have passed the strict aging test, this minimalist single wall lighting will never get rusty or corrosion after years of use. You don't need to frequently change yours due to poor quality anymore!
- Dimension & Easy Installation. 9.1" x 6.8'' x 10.2" (W x D x H); Shade: 6.8" in diameter; Canopy: 4.7" in diameter. All mounting is hardware included for quick and easy installation. Compatible with all max 60W E26 socked type A bulbs, or 11W CFL bulbs. (bulb not included)
- Free-Worry Purchase. Emliviar provides a one-year warranty for our products and lifetime customer service. Just feel free to contact us if you have any questions or suggestions!
|Package Dimensions||16.7 x 10.9 x 6.7 inches|
|Item Weight||3.96 pounds|
|Maximum Compatible Wattage||60 Watts|
|Shade Material||Metal, Alloy Steel|
|Switch Installation Type||Wall Mount|
California Residents See PROP 65 WARNINGS
⚠️ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including: lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
The warning listed on our website is in accordance with a law implemented by the state of California called Proposition-65. Under this regulation, California law requires businesses to provide warnings for products containing chemicals that the state of California has identified as carcinogens or reproductive toxins. Recent amendments to this law require any retailers selling to California residents to list this warning on their website.
There are currently almost 1,000 substances on the Proposition-65 list, ranging from cigarette smoke and asbestos to aspirin and wood dust. One of the materials listed is lead, and because most light fixtures contain brass in the sockets or in the frames of the shades, we are required to put this warning label on our light fixtures. Brass is a metal alloy consisting of copper, zinc and small amounts of lead, which is what triggers the “lead” warning under California Proposition-65 since lead has been shown to cause cancer when it is ingested.
We hope that this explains things a little more clearly. If you have any additional questions, we would suggest visiting the website mentioned above for more information and the complete list of substances that require warnings under Proposition-65.