A post lantern available for both post mount and pier mount(not included). Weather-resistant and rust-resistant, offers warm welcome light around your garage, path, walkway, patio, garden, driveway, entryway, and other outdoor spaces. Ensure your home not only looks stunning at night, but is safe and secure.
- Modern Design. Post lighting combined with modern and industrial elements.
- Compatible Bulb. Compatible with Max 60W E26 based bulb( BULB NOT INCLUDED). Incandescent, LED, or CFL bulbs. Supports dimmable or non-dimmable bulbs.
- Dimension. Lamp dimension 6'' x 6'' x 12.2'' (W x WD x H). Pole diameter 3.5''.
- Easy Installation. All mounting hardware and instructions included for quick and easy installation.
- ETL Listed for Safety Use. If there is any problem just feel free to contact us for easy and fast customer service.
|Number of Lights||1|
|Dimensions||6'' x 6'' x 12.2'' (W x D x H)|
|Package Dimensions||15.1 x 8.4 x 7.7 inches|
|Maximum Wattage||60 Watt|
|Adult Assembly Required||No|
California Residents See PROP 65 WARNINGS
⚠️ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including: lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
The warning listed on our website is in accordance with a law implemented by the state of California called Proposition-65. Under this regulation, California law requires businesses to provide warnings for products containing chemicals that the state of California has identified as carcinogens or reproductive toxins. Recent amendments to this law require any retailers selling to California residents to list this warning on their website.
There are currently almost 1,000 substances on the Proposition-65 list, ranging from cigarette smoke and asbestos to aspirin and wood dust. One of the materials listed is lead, and because most light fixtures contain brass in the sockets or in the frames of the shades, we are required to put this warning label on our light fixtures. Brass is a metal alloy consisting of copper, zinc and small amounts of lead, which is what triggers the “lead” warning under California Proposition-65 since lead has been shown to cause cancer when it is ingested.
We hope that this explains things a little more clearly. If you have any additional questions, we would suggest visiting the website mentioned above for more information and the complete list of substances that require warnings under Proposition-65.