- 【SOLAR POST LIGHT】This solar lamp post light provides a 4W 2700K E26-based LED bulb, 8 hours full charge can last up to 13 hours of lighting. No hard wire is needed. Just place this solar lamp in a desirable spot with ample direct sunshine and let the sun do the rest!
- 【AUTO ON/OFF】A solar post light made from weatherproof and anti-rust aluminum in a powder-coated black finish and seeded glass shade. 4 pcs solar panels on the top to store energy and as a sensor to allow the lamp to turn on at dusk and off at dawn automatically!
- 【REMOTE CONTROL】The solar post lamp includes a wireless remote to control the functions as ① On/Off within 10ft in the open area. ② 10%-100% dimmable brightness. ③ 30% 50% 80% one-click brightness setting. ④ 3H 5H 8H timer setting. Note: Please install the sensor side toward the house to ensure more sensitive.
- 【PRODUCT PARAMETERS】Overall Dimension: 6.7" x 6.7" x 15.75" (L x W x H). An integrated pier mount base with the size of 5.63" x 5.63" x 0.7''(L x W x H), simplifies matter and money-saving for purchasing spare parts. All mounting hardware is included for quick and easy installation (bulb included).
- 【100% SATISFIED PURCHASE】ETL Listed for reassuring purchase! 30-day free replacement and return policy, and 12 months warranty included. If there is any problem just feel free to contact us for easy and fast customer service!
|Number of Lights||1|
|Maximum Wattage||11 Watt|
|Dimensions||17.32"L x 7.68"W x 7.68"H|
California Residents See PROP 65 WARNINGS
⚠️ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including: lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
The warning listed on our website is in accordance with a law implemented by the state of California called Proposition-65. Under this regulation, California law requires businesses to provide warnings for products containing chemicals that the state of California has identified as carcinogens or reproductive toxins. Recent amendments to this law require any retailers selling to California residents to list this warning on their website.
There are currently almost 1,000 substances on the Proposition-65 list, ranging from cigarette smoke and asbestos to aspirin and wood dust. One of the materials listed is lead, and because most light fixtures contain brass in the sockets or in the frames of the shades, we are required to put this warning label on our light fixtures. Brass is a metal alloy consisting of copper, zinc and small amounts of lead, which is what triggers the “lead” warning under California Proposition-65 since lead has been shown to cause cancer when it is ingested.
We hope that this explains things a little more clearly. If you have any additional questions, we would suggest visiting the website mentioned above for more information and the complete list of substances that require warnings under Proposition-65.