- 【INDUSTRIAL DESIGN】 A pendant light fixture made of high-quality metal in a black outer finish and gold inner, a perfect finishing touch necessary to illuminate and elevate your home space from ordinary to extraordinary!
- 【BULB REQUIREMENT】This 1-light hanging light fixture is compatible with all max 60W E26-socked bulbs. Change the bulb, change the style! (Bulb not included). Includes all mounting hardware and instructions for quick and easy installation. ETL Listed for safe use!
- 【HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE 】Lamphead Dimension: 12" Dia and 8.6''H. Cord Length: Max 65". Ceiling Canopy: Dia. 5.8". Can be installed at a sloped ceiling, and the cord is adjustable to allow you to customize the height of the fixture to your lighting needs and desired look!
- 【WIDE APPLICATION】Ideal pendant lights can be used individually, in pairs, or in multiples for kitchen island, hanging lights for the dining room, barn hanging pendant light, and other places like the nursery room, hallway, living room, bedroom, office, farmhouse, club, café, foyer...!
- 【FREE-WORRY PURCHASE】HWH INVESTMENT offers a 30-day money-back guarantee and a 1-year warranty. If there is any problem with the order or any suggestion about the product, please do not hesitate to contact us, we will always try our best to help you!
|Number of Lights||1|
|Maximum Wattage||60 Watt|
|Dimensions||14.76"L x 13.39"W x 6.89"H|
California Residents See PROP 65 WARNINGS
⚠️ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including: lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
The warning listed on our website is in accordance with a law implemented by the state of California called Proposition-65. Under this regulation, California law requires businesses to provide warnings for products containing chemicals that the state of California has identified as carcinogens or reproductive toxins. Recent amendments to this law require any retailers selling to California residents to list this warning on their website.
There are currently almost 1,000 substances on the Proposition-65 list, ranging from cigarette smoke and asbestos to aspirin and wood dust. One of the materials listed is lead, and because most light fixtures contain brass in the sockets or in the frames of the shades, we are required to put this warning label on our light fixtures. Brass is a metal alloy consisting of copper, zinc and small amounts of lead, which is what triggers the “lead” warning under California Proposition-65 since lead has been shown to cause cancer when it is ingested.
We hope that this explains things a little more clearly. If you have any additional questions, we would suggest visiting the website mentioned above for more information and the complete list of substances that require warnings under Proposition-65.