- 【INDUSTRIAL DESIGN】 A barn wall sconce features a classic gooseneck silhouette, made of high-quality metal in a black outer finish and gold inner, and matches with a white opal glass shade inside, a perfect finishing touch necessary to illuminate and elevate your home space from ordinary to extraordinary!
- 【INDOOR & OUTDOOR USE】ETL listed for indoor or outdoor use, this wall sconce has passed the strict aging test, it's waterproof and will never get rusty or corrosion after years of use. You don't need to frequently change yours due to poor quality anymore!
- 【PRODUCT PARAMETERS】Overall Size: 15" x 12'' x 13" (L x W x H); Shade: 12" in diameter; Back Plate: 5.1" in diameter. Glass Shade: 4.92'' x 6.5'' (W x H). All mounting hardware is included for quick and easy installation, and is compatible with all max 60W E26 bulbs. (bulb not included)
- 【WIDE APPLICATIONS】 A black sconce wall lighting can be used individually, in pairs, or in multiples. Ideal for home spaces including the hallway, barn, kitchen, entryway, bathroom, bedroom, staircase, loft, balcony, or as an art light above the paintings. As well as business spaces such as restaurants, café, bars, offices, art exhibitions, and more applications.
- 【FREE-WORRY PURCHASE】HWH INVESTMENT offers a 30-day money-back guarantee and a 1-year warranty. If there is any problem with the order or any suggestion about the product, please do not hesitate to CONTACT US!
|Number of Lights||1|
|Compatible Bulb||E26(bulb not included)|
|Maximum Wattage||60 Watt|
|Dimensions||13.58"L x 13.19"W x 12.4"H|
California Residents See PROP 65 WARNINGS
⚠️ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including: lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
The warning listed on our website is in accordance with a law implemented by the state of California called Proposition-65. Under this regulation, California law requires businesses to provide warnings for products containing chemicals that the state of California has identified as carcinogens or reproductive toxins. Recent amendments to this law require any retailers selling to California residents to list this warning on their website.
There are currently almost 1,000 substances on the Proposition-65 list, ranging from cigarette smoke and asbestos to aspirin and wood dust. One of the materials listed is lead, and because most light fixtures contain brass in the sockets or in the frames of the shades, we are required to put this warning label on our light fixtures. Brass is a metal alloy consisting of copper, zinc and small amounts of lead, which is what triggers the “lead” warning under California Proposition-65 since lead has been shown to cause cancer when it is ingested.
We hope that this explains things a little more clearly. If you have any additional questions, we would suggest visiting the website mentioned above for more information and the complete list of substances that require warnings under Proposition-65.