The hanging lantern can be installed on flat and sloped ceilings, it is ideal for kitchen island, dining room, foyer, entryway, cafe, restaurant, and so on.
- Modern Design. The pendant light features metal frame with black and gold finish, simple yet cage design form matches all types of decor style.
- Wide Application. The hanging lantern can be installed on flat and sloped ceilings, it is ideal for kitchen island, dining room, foyer, entryway, cafe, restaurant, and so on.
- Adjustable Height. 5.75" L x 5.75" W x 10.7" H. Ceiling canopy: Dia. 4.7". Come with adjustable cord, max height of the light fixture is 102". Allowing you to customize the fixture to your lighting needs and desired look.
- Easy Installation. Includes all mounting hardware for quick and easy installation, open bottom design makes it much easier for bulb replacement. ETL Listed with 1-year warranty.
- Light Source. The lantern pendant light supports any E26, 60w Max LED/CFL/Edison bulbs (Bulbs NOT Included).
|4FY49M1L MAT BK+BG
|17.6 x 7.4 x 7.3 inches
|Light Source Type
|Edison bulbs, incandescent bulbs, CFLs, LED bulbs
|120 Volts (AC)
|Maximum Compatible Wattage
|Indoor use only
California Residents See PROP 65 WARNINGS
⚠️ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including: lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
The warning listed on our website is in accordance with a law implemented by the state of California called Proposition-65. Under this regulation, California law requires businesses to provide warnings for products containing chemicals that the state of California has identified as carcinogens or reproductive toxins. Recent amendments to this law require any retailers selling to California residents to list this warning on their website.
There are currently almost 1,000 substances on the Proposition-65 list, ranging from cigarette smoke and asbestos to aspirin and wood dust. One of the materials listed is lead, and because most light fixtures contain brass in the sockets or in the frames of the shades, we are required to put this warning label on our light fixtures. Brass is a metal alloy consisting of copper, zinc and small amounts of lead, which is what triggers the “lead” warning under California Proposition-65 since lead has been shown to cause cancer when it is ingested.
We hope that this explains things a little more clearly. If you have any additional questions, we would suggest visiting the website mentioned above for more information and the complete list of substances that require warnings under Proposition-65.