- Modern Design. This bathroom wall light is equipped with brushed nickel finish, unique design allows your bulb to emit bright lighting to create a beautiful lighting atmosphere inside your room.
- Bulb Requirements. Support any E26 base bulbs ( Max 60W/each, bulbs are not included). This 3-light wall sconce is also designed to be dimmable when used with a dimmable bulb and compatible dimmer switch.
- Easy & Quick Installation. Dimensions: 5.2”(W)*15.7”(H). All mounting hardwares are included for easy installation.
- Widely Application. Ideal for the top side of a bathroom mirror or bed, a doorway or entryway, lining an office or hotel hallway. And attractive as it is, this wall vanity lighting fixture provides plenty of bright illumination with its three-socket design.
- Warranty. ETL Listed for safety use, 12 months assurance, and 30 days refund for quality.
|Model Number||HE224B-3W BN|
|Part Number||HE224B-3W BN|
|Package Dimensions||17.6 x 7.9 x 4.8 inches|
|Item Weight||2.44 pounds|
|Maximum Compatible Wattage||60 Watt Hours|
|Specific Uses||Indoor use only|
|Light Source Type||Edison bulbs, incandescent bulbs, CFLs, LED bulbs|
|Voltage||120 Volts (AC)|
|Number of Light Sources||3|
|Unit Count||1 Count|
California Residents See PROP 65 WARNINGS
⚠️ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including: lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
The warning listed on our website is in accordance with a law implemented by the state of California called Proposition-65. Under this regulation, California law requires businesses to provide warnings for products containing chemicals that the state of California has identified as carcinogens or reproductive toxins. Recent amendments to this law require any retailers selling to California residents to list this warning on their website.
There are currently almost 1,000 substances on the Proposition-65 list, ranging from cigarette smoke and asbestos to aspirin and wood dust. One of the materials listed is lead, and because most light fixtures contain brass in the sockets or in the frames of the shades, we are required to put this warning label on our light fixtures. Brass is a metal alloy consisting of copper, zinc and small amounts of lead, which is what triggers the “lead” warning under California Proposition-65 since lead has been shown to cause cancer when it is ingested.
We hope that this explains things a little more clearly. If you have any additional questions, we would suggest visiting the website mentioned above for more information and the complete list of substances that require warnings under Proposition-65.