- Solar-Powered Post Lighting: This outdoor solar lamp features the latest solar technology with four efficient solar panels and a high-capacity 3600mAh/3.7V Li-ion rechargeable battery. It takes just 8-10 hours to fully charge and provides up to 13 hours of illumination at night.
- Convenient Remote Control: Comes with a remote control, this patio post light automatically turns on at dusk and off at dawn. You can set timers for 3/5/8 hours and adjust brightness level from 10% to 100%, with additional options at 30%, 50% or 80%.
- Weather Resistant: With a waterproof rating of IP43, this solar post lantern is made of durable aluminum and clear glass in a black finish, suitable for all-weather use. Comes with a pier mount adapter(Non-removable) and a 2700K LED light bulb(Max 4W). Ideal for gardens, courtyards, patios, pathways, or any other exterior place.
- Easy Installation: No wiring required. The base and lamp body are integrated. Just place it under a strong direct sunlight. (Note: Before the first use, please follow the instructions to install the bulb and switch on the lamp.）
- Dimension: 8.1" x 8.1" x 22.2" (L x W x H). UL Listed with a one-year warranty. If you have any questions like glass shade broken/light bulb concern/installation problems, please feel free to contact us via customer service.
|Number of Lights||1|
|Dimensions||8.1" x 8.1" x 22.2" (L x W x H)|
California Residents See PROP 65 WARNINGS
⚠️ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including: lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
The warning listed on our website is in accordance with a law implemented by the state of California called Proposition-65. Under this regulation, California law requires businesses to provide warnings for products containing chemicals that the state of California has identified as carcinogens or reproductive toxins. Recent amendments to this law require any retailers selling to California residents to list this warning on their website.
There are currently almost 1,000 substances on the Proposition-65 list, ranging from cigarette smoke and asbestos to aspirin and wood dust. One of the materials listed is lead, and because most light fixtures contain brass in the sockets or in the frames of the shades, we are required to put this warning label on our light fixtures. Brass is a metal alloy consisting of copper, zinc and small amounts of lead, which is what triggers the “lead” warning under California Proposition-65 since lead has been shown to cause cancer when it is ingested.
We hope that this explains things a little more clearly. If you have any additional questions, we would suggest visiting the website mentioned above for more information and the complete list of substances that require warnings under Proposition-65.