- Features. Crafted from steel with silver chrome finished, the over mirror light fixture features a rectangle-shaped backplate, a pair of horizontal arms and clear glass cylinder shades that gently diffuse light throughout your space, simple and luxuriouse design, adding an elegant touch to your bathroom or powder room.
- Bulbs Requirement. ETL listed heat-resistant CERAMIC E26 medium-base lamp socket up to 60W, source with voltage 110-240V, the lights for vanity mirror are compatible with LED, Incandescent, Compact Fluorescent, Halogen light bulbs (Bulbs Not Included) ; fully dimmable when compatible dimmer switch used. (Dimmer switch not included
- Breezy Installation. USA standard backplate base and wires, the vanity light comes with all the necessary accessories for quick and easy installation. You can also mount this light either upwards or downwards, depending on your preference, to get just the right look.
- Wide Application. This bathroom vanity wall sconce is suited for any decoration style, such as farmhouse, industrial, retro, traditional, modern, etc. Ideal as vanity lights for bathroom over mirror, sconces wall lighting for dressing table, powder room, art display, kitchen, hallway.
- 100% Satisfied Purchase. 30 days return policy, and 5-year warranty included. If there is any problem just feel free to contact us for easy and fast customer service!
|25.6 x 9.1 x 7.5 inches
|Maximum Compatible Wattage
|Indoor use only
|Dimmable when adding switch, Up / Down light
|Uplight / Downlight
|110 Volts (AC)
|Number of Light Sources
|Vanity light fixture, glass shades, mounting plate, mounting hardware needed
California Residents See PROP 65 WARNINGS
⚠️ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including: lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
The warning listed on our website is in accordance with a law implemented by the state of California called Proposition-65. Under this regulation, California law requires businesses to provide warnings for products containing chemicals that the state of California has identified as carcinogens or reproductive toxins. Recent amendments to this law require any retailers selling to California residents to list this warning on their website.
There are currently almost 1,000 substances on the Proposition-65 list, ranging from cigarette smoke and asbestos to aspirin and wood dust. One of the materials listed is lead, and because most light fixtures contain brass in the sockets or in the frames of the shades, we are required to put this warning label on our light fixtures. Brass is a metal alloy consisting of copper, zinc and small amounts of lead, which is what triggers the “lead” warning under California Proposition-65 since lead has been shown to cause cancer when it is ingested.
We hope that this explains things a little more clearly. If you have any additional questions, we would suggest visiting the website mentioned above for more information and the complete list of substances that require warnings under Proposition-65.